Experience the Blessing of Divine Love
You are invited to a special ONLINE BLESSING with Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda. This experience, called darshan, offers you a very rare opportunity to receive a personal blessing of pure, unconditional Love from a God-realised spiritual Master. His blessing is a showering of Divine Love, opening the heart to receive, awaken, and realise Divine Love within yourself. Each blessing is unique and perfectly designed for you.
When you come for darshan and when I look at your soul at that moment, what I see is your Self, your True Self. And what I see is the beauty of what you hold inside of you. That’s what I want you to see and that’s what I want you to realise for yourself.
No matter where you are in the world, you can have a personal encounter with Paramahamsa Vishwananda, and experience the unconditional Love and blessing that His darshan provides.
The Beauty of Darshan
'The connection that the guru has with the people is a heart-to-heart connection. It is not space, it’s not time, it’s not distance. Online darshan is a reminder of what you have inside of you already.
'What is happening in darshan itself? First, before darshan, I've seen all of you. Seeing all of you, I visualise all of you in the divine consciousness. This means that there is this universal consciousness in which we are all connected together.
'When I tell you to close your eyes and visualise me, actually, in the same way that you are visualising me, I am connecting to all of your consciousness. The atma that is inside is connecting to that universal atma which is in everyone. And that’s where the darshan happens.
'The most exciting thing is to see the people after darshan, their happiness. It’s really nice. We have joyful, happy people. And this is the most beautiful thing. This is what the world is losing day by day, you know: happiness. The world is losing the joy of living!'
Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda
What people are saying
After darshan, my 85 year-old grandmother was crying. I asked her why. She said she realised that God was looking at her and she was looking into God's eyes.
His love brought me to tears for the first time. I have not experienced this pure deep love before like this. This is the miracle I was praying for!
When the blessing was finished, my body was very hot, I felt very emotional and cried, not of sadness, but it seemed like something was being cleaned.
Since I had my first darshan four years ago, I've discovered how powerful it is and how every darshan is different from another. It brings real changes in my mind and soul, and these changes, little by little, bring new things, people and opportunities in my life.
No words can describe the exact feelings I have...I only know that for me, time stops, thoughts stop, there is no pain, no worries, no yesterday and no tomorrow. It’s like nothing else matters anymore, just those Divine warm eyes that go thru me somehow, that fill me up with warmth and I feel so much love that I burst into tears. It is the most beautiful experience that I have ever had.
There is no difference between a physical and a online darshan...With each darshan I realise that He unlocks one of the thousands of doors I have closed. He shows with supreme patience, that He accompanies us with each step and waits for us with open arms to take us to greatest Love of all. Don´t miss this unique opportunity in life!
Rosa Mascarenhas Martins Barreto
What is darshan?
Darshan means 'divine sight': the experience of seeing and being seen by the Divine. Paramahamsa Vishwananda's eye-to-eye darshan is unique. Even though it is online, He makes it an intimate moment just between you and Him. As you look into His eyes, He showers you with unconditional Divine Love.
What is the purpose of darshan?
Paramahamsa Vishwananda often says that He is cleaning off the dust and dirt from the mirror of your soul so that you can reflect the light of God more and more.
What do I get from darshan?
Each person receives something different, perfectly designed for them. For some, it’s a blessing. For some, it’s a transformation. For some, it’s a healing. But, above all, it is a sharing of Love.
What does it feel like?
Each darshan is a new experience. Every person’s experience will be unique to them in that moment. Whether you feel something profound, or nothing at all, something deep inside of you is being touched, whether you realise it or not.
What do I do during darshan?
Really, there is nothing for you to do during your darshan except to enjoy the moment. It is a time to immerse yourself in the experience. Please note that Paramahamsa Vishwananda only sees the best in people and loves all equally, so there is no need to try to hide or pretend to be anything other than who you are.
What should I wear?
Even though you are receiving darshan in your own home, it is important to remember that you are coming to meet the Divine, so please dress in nice clothes and modestly (covering low-cut tops and bare shoulders).
Who can attend darshan?
Darshans are open to everyone. There are no restrictions. All are invited regardless of faith or tradition. There is no charge to receive the blessing, however, donations are always welcomed.
over 12 years
How to Attend an Online Darshan
This blessing will be given online via Zoom. In order to receive your darshan blessing from Paramahamsa Vishwananda, you will need to
- Download and install the Zoom App on your computer or mobile device.
- Register for your choice of darshan date and time.
- There are two types of online darshans.
- Country Darshans: these events are restricted to people who live in the countries listed. (Maximum one per month.)
- Public Darshans: these events are open to everyone. (Maximum one per month.)
- Online Darshan Schedule: use this link to access upcoming darshans.
- Everyone must register for themselves, unless you are part of a family (maximum 5 people) sitting in front of the same screen.
- After you register, you will receive two emails with further instructions: one immediately and another one on the day of the event.
- Please check your Spam Folder if you don’t see the first email right away.
- Your second email will have the link to the darshan 'Meeting Room'. Just click on that link at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Once You are in the Darshan Meeting Room:
- A short program with helpful instructions is given about 15 minutes before the start time.
- When He is ready, Paramahamsa Vishwananda will join the meeting and look at every person online.
- You will be able to see Him and He will be able to see you.
- Although you will be muted, He will be able to speak with the group as a whole.
- As soon as He has seen everyone, He will tell you to close your eyes and meditate on Him in your third eye (the space between the eyebrows). If you have a question, or prayer request, you may hold that thought during this time.
- After the meditation, He will tell you to open your eyes and look directly into His eyes on your screen.
- He will indicate when the darshan is over. He may say a few words, and then He will go off screen for a minute or two.
- Take this time to enjoy your experience in silence.
- He usually comes back again to say hello to everyone, so we recommend you leave Zoom until you see the message: 'The host has ended the meeting'.
After-Event Living Room
After the darshan, please visit our after-event Living Room where you can enjoy many other experiences and get connected to some helpful resources.